Shopping for new flooring is hardly an attractive activity. Not many people possess ample knowledge about the different varieties of flooring available and their features or merits. As such, if you were to visit the showroom of a flooring supplier on a whim, you would probably end up feeling intimidated. Even if you had some idea about the kind of flooring that you were looking for, the array of options presented before you would leave you stumped. Then again, replacing the flooring in your house is not the same as repainting the walls. For, a flooring replacement project will disrupt the routine of your life to a greater extent than a straightforward repainting project. For these reasons, many homeowners keep procrastinating when it comes to revamping their flooring.
However, there comes a time, when property owners will not be able to put things off for much longer. The flooring will keep looking worn out and shabbier by the day. Naturally, this will be a source of immense embarrassment each time visitors come calling. So, if you’re among those who have been putting off the need to replace the flooring of your home, it might be time to take some action. This is especially so in case you come across the following signs:
- The flooring in your Picton residence is more than 10 years old and it doesn’t comprise hardwoods, stone or concrete
- The appearance of several cracks in the flooring
- Your floor has started creaking, which also indicates that you might need to replace your subfloor
- You need to replace a part of your floor but cannot find a perfect match – especially if your floor doesn’t feature tiles
- Your flooring has sustained significant water damage, manifested by signs such as warping, discolouration or the appearance of dark spots etc.
- You can no longer clean your grout as well as you were able to previously or,
- You are currently using carpeted flooring, which is now beginning to look faded or torn
When you need quality flooring that offers optimal value for money, you need to shop with an established and reputed supplier of flooring products. This is why many people flock to Picton & Engadine Floorstore for purchasing quality flooring materials and products. We are a family owned and operated business. We have been serving Australia’s flooring industry for a number of years. Thus, we have provided hundreds of customers in the local community and the neighbouring suburbs with ready access to impeccable levels of service and quality flooring products. Unlike other suppliers, we have extensive experience in both sales as well as installation services. This is vital as it enables us to offer sound advice, superior grade products and affordable rates.
Not many suppliers of quality flooring have as much experience as us. We have a combined experience of over 220 years in the flooring industry. This indicates why we’re the flooring supplier of choice in Engadine and the neighbouring areas. With us, you can expect to receive the best products at the best rates. We have the workforce, the infrastructure as well as the experience to supply and install any kind of flooring ranging from two to 20,000 square metres. So, when you’re shopping for new flooring the next time, think of us. Call us at (02) 4677 3366 or (02) 9520 0628 for more details.